11/25/2014

Shine Like A Star At The Christmas Party!

Christmas is coming! So girls (also brides!), it's the time to decide what you will wear at Christmas parties.

This year I want to be the "star" of the party, this is why I chose this outfit. :) It's youthful and gently shines similar to the atmosphere of the holiday. Every part of the outfit has a slight glamour of gold. However it's not at all ostentatious, but occassional.

Firstly, the dress: I really like the gold foil on the upper part of the dress, and the chiffon material is a pleasant and comfortable wear.

The fabulous court shoes come with a gold-plated ankle cuff (again gold, yes :), it looks gorgeous with the dress, the gold crystal teardrop jewellery set also looks beautiful.

And my absolutely favourite is the gold glitter star clutch bag, I love it! It perfectly suits the Christmas outfit.



For more inspiration, have a look at Debenhams's partywear section!

No comments:

Post a Comment